We are very excited to share with you the first book of this series: The Fruit of the Spirit.
The inspiration for this book was born one Saturday afternoon in December of 2020, while my children and I were learning a song about the Fruit of the Spirit. They were so passionate about the topic and had many questions. So, when I suggested that we could write a book on the topic, they thought it would be a great idea.
And so, immediately, we started writing the first draft. They were so excited that they took turns to type out the manuscript of the first chapter or so… until they found another more fun thing to do!
I believe that other children, like mine, will be equally interested in knowing more about the Fruit of the Spirit.
This book is a great gift for the child that you seek to train with sound moral virtues, right from a young age, and for any child that is curious about God.
My personal mission is to give the next generation of children keys to a successful and happy life, while transforming our families and communities one child at a time.
Would you help us get this book into the hands of as many children as possible all over the world?
Here are some ways you can support:
- Share “The Fruit of the Spirit” with every child you know and leave a review on Amazon.
- Get the book for your school or local library.
- Spread the word about this book in your schools, communities, and your social media
- Invite me for a free book reading session at your event.
- Leave a picture or video of you and/or a child with the book on our Contact page here and our social media.