Hello! Thank you for visiting!
The goal of the Children Want to Know Series is to simplify Bible mysteries in a practical way that will satisfy the child’s curious mind.
Our mission is to get Christ into the hearts of children and millions of homes all over the world.
We believe that when you invest in teaching children God’s Word early, they will grow in self-confidence as they discover their identity in God and purpose on earth. They will also be equipped with Christian tools to face life’s challenges and become good moral citizens of their communities, and society at large.
Our goal is to donate at least 10% of all profit from our book sales to support underprivileged children’s education in Africa. We will work with partners (institutions, governments, non-profit or organizations) that provide or facilitate access to educational resources for underprivileged children in Africa.
When you buy a book in the Children Want to Know series, you will be sowing the seed of God’s Word in a child, as well as good moral virtues, while making a huge difference in their life.
Leave a book review on Amazon and Barnes and Nobles and follow us on social media.
Thank you for your support!
Proverbs 22:6: “Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
Follow us on social media:Facebook-f; Instagram; Twitter; Goodreads-g
JUDITH TAMASANG JOGWUIA
I am very excited to share the first two books of the Children Want to Know series with you entitled: “The Fruit of the Spirit” (published in May 2021) and “ I am God’s Child I am Special” (published in December 2022). I am thankful to God for the privilege and grace to implement this divine assignment.
The inspiration for the first book, The Fruit of the Spirit, was born one Saturday afternoon in December of 2020, while my children and I were learning a song about the Fruit of the Spirit, as a way to memorize the wonderful moral virtues that the Holy Spirit produces in God’s children. They were so passionate about the topic and had many questions. So, when I suggested that we could write a book on the topic, they thought it would be a great idea and even helped me type part of the first manuscript. For a summary in French, click here.
The second book, I am God’s Child I am Special, aims at helping children understand that they are created by God for a special purpose on earth, which they must discover and embrace, to enable them live a happy and impactful life. It explores the diverse personalities, passions, and dreams of children from around the world, as well as unique facts, features and animals from countries in all continents of the world.
These books are great gifts for a child that you seek to train with sound moral virtues and the knowledge of God, right from a young age. Common threads include affirmative bible truths to help the child boost their self-confidence, bible memory verses and reflections to reinforce learning, even in group settings like Sunday School.
My personal mission is to give the next generation of children Christian keys to a successful and happy life, while transforming families and communities one child at a time, with God’s help. Another objective is to increase access to educational resources to underprivileged children in Africa.
Help us get this book into the hands of millions of children all over the world.
Here are some ways that you can consider supporting:
- Get a book for every child you know – for a school, Sunday school group or local library.
- Leave a review on Amazon or Barnes and Nobles to encourage others to get a copy.
- Spread the word about this book in your schools, communities, and your social media.
- Invite the Author for a book reading session at your event or school.
- Buy French copies of the Fruit of the Spirit for distribution to francophone African children via our local partner. Click here.
- Donate to get these books to children in Africa through our local partners.
- Translate our books into another language or donate towards that.
- Donate towards one of our projects that supports access to education and resources for underprivileged children in Africa. (Contact us to find out how. Ph: +1 763-443-2430 Email: email@example.com)
- Leave a picture or video of you and/or a child with the book on our Contact page.
Contact: Phone: +1 763-443-2430; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Books Available Now